Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oops! [Please Read Important Update Below]

I don't know why I'm finding the news from England so amusing today, but I promise this will be the last post for now.

It's been almost twenty years since England has received as much snowfall as they have in the past few days. In the intervening years, it appears that they've forgotten how to drive in the stuff. Click below to see the wonder. Ten more drivers like that and I could destroy the world.



Update and Correction: When I originally viewed this video, it was on British television and I didn't have the sound on. When I listened to it, I realized that the voices weren't British, but American. Subsequent research has revealed that this video was shot in Oregon. Go, USA! It was apparently shown so that the British viewers would not feel so bad about their winter driving ability.