Tuesday, May 19, 2015

As some of those who read this weblog know, both of my parents died a mere sixteen weeks apart.  I won't bore you with details, but I am finding it difficult to manage my jobs and related duties without having to give up things that draw me away from the time and energy necessary to fulfill my paid, or court-assigned [as in the role of executor], responsibilities.

So, save for some stray links to articles I stumble across, there will not be any original updates to The Coracle until such time as the Burial Office is read for my parents, their committal is complete, and their estate closer to being organized for settlement.

While I cannot predict how long this may take, I hope that the bulk of these duties will be complete over the next fortnight and that I can return to my less practical hobbies such as this weblog, my continuing quest to surf the North Shore, and the five or six Hawaiian surfboards I have to make for family members.