Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Bishops Tell Us There Is A "Culture Of Violence". Thank God For Hollywood, Eh?



Can't speak for anyone but me, but I'm starting to get real tired of being lectured to by a collection of sanctimonious, millionaire hypocrites.  The standard nowadays is for them to tell me whether or not my granddaughter can be protected in school, how big a cup of soda I'm allowed to have, that I can't have goose liver if I want it, and that I am now to be stigmatized because I own a gun.  Remarkable.

William Burroughs, the Beat Generation novelist, once said, "Whenever there's a mass shooting, people always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it."

The whites took the guns away from our tribe whenever they wanted to move us, too.  I know, I know, they were just doing it for our own good.  That's what whites do; they get to decide that.

Oh, look.  Here's another:

Rahm's Kids' School Protected by Armed On-Duty Police

It's okay for his kids, just not for yours. 

For those nervous that I might use a source from a site not approved by wealthy whites, this is from an objective media site:

Gun Control Debate Exposed The Media’s Bias, David Gregory Exposed Their Hypocrisy

And now, Iowahawk explains how a poor, black kid in Washington D.C. can be busted for possession of a 30-round rifle magazine [those are illegal to possess in the District], but a rich, white man will be excused by his buddies in the press and in the government:

David Gregory can have and do illegal stuff because journalism. And because free speech. Also, because shut up.

Seems pretty clear, doesn't it?

Here's more:  Criminals are people who break the law. All David Gregory did was break the law.

If you're not white or wealthy or politically connected, you will have no one to help you.  If you are, the law doesn't matter anymore.  Shoot 'em up, Jaime.