Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thanks For The Prayers, All

I am appreciative of the prayers that were offered before, during, and after my knee surgery yesterday.  I rode them like a really good wave.  All went well, which is especially important as I remained awake during the surgery and watched the work being done on the interior of my knee on a high definition television.  The surgeon was kind enough to describe to me what was being performed as it happened, which is a remarkable way to experience any kind of surgery.

I will be out for about a week, though, and a little challenged in my communication ability by the pain medication.  Please come out to support Fr. Bill Loring on Sunday and give Carol and Meg a hand should they need it.  The parish could not operate as well without their faithful care.