Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Pleasant Reminder

It's Holy Week, which means every waking moment is spent organizing for and officiating at the many liturgies offered at Christ Church this week and ensuring that the members of our extended congregation receive the sacrament. In addition, there are duties I must fulfill at Rumsey Hall School and in preparation for the Wounded Veterans Charity Concert on May 1st. To give one an idea of how busy the next few days will be, when I left for school this morning I said to Jenni, "See you on Sunday afternoon."

So, please don't find me rude if I don't immediately respond to phone calls or e-mails that are not specific to Holy Week, as this is the one time of year when prayer and worship are primary in the lives of parishioners and those others whom I serve as a priest and chaplain.