Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Special Request, Especially Of Cat Lovers


All -

My close friend passed away yesterday. She has two beautiful cats that need a home. They have lived with my friend for 13 years in her studio apartment in New York, and I am afraid if I take them, they will be miserable with the commotion, and terrified of our 80lb dog - and our cat. If you can think of a someone with a quiet household who would like to be the "parent" of two healthy albeit older cats, please please let me know. She loved her pets, and I would like to find them a good home. One is all black and the other is black with a white blaze. Their names are Siesta and Soleil. Attached is a photo taken when they were younger, but they still look the same - only bigger! They will need to stay together. They are up-to-date with their shots etc...

Thank you!
Cindy Turner

Those interested may contact the parish office at christchurchoffice@att.net