Monday, June 11, 2012

An Unplanned, But Necessary, Hiatus


I'm deeply appreciative to all who read this weblog, for all of its eccentricity; especially those who have done so for some time.  Currently, the demands of my primary occupation, not to mention duties as a son, father, and soon-to-be grandfather [yikes!] are claiming an extraordinary amount of my professional and personal time.  So, one of the things that I'll have to surrender for awhile is blathering on about esoteric topics, stray sightings of Jesus in items of food, odd news tangentially related to American religion, etc. 

I regret this, as I include this blather as part of my daily "wellness" routine along with training and swimming at the gym, honing my rifle skills, shaping guitars, and working the blues scale for six-strings.  When the experience of leisure returns to my schedule, The Coracle will once again offer daily postings.

The Coracle will return on July 1.